Edi 0.6.1 is a fairly large point release update, but not quite big enough to be 0.7! The full list of feature additions is:
- Added notification support.
- Added split-view option for editors.
- Updated project wizard and added new project templates.
- Include EFL examples in project wizard.
- Add support for Go projects.
- Improved debugging support.
- Added edi_scm helper command.
- Replace all in project.
There are also lots of stability fixes, most of them focussed on SCM git support.
This is the first release using the meson build system - packagers will probably need to update configurations for the build tools and the new .tar.xz format.